Join the Hanover Conservancy!
For over half a century, our members have eagerly supported our land conservation and education work to protect well-loved lands and waters close to home. A private, non-profit organization, we receive no taxpayer support from the Town of Hanover. Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
GIVE – Your membership gift…
- supports conservation close to home
- helps care for the forests, waters, fields, and trails at our nature preserves
- promotes environmentally appropriate public policies
- brings experts, films, and speakers who illuminate conservation issues
- helps people discover the natural side of Hanover and hone a conservation ethic through our far-reaching, free outdoor education program
RECEIVE – Hanover Conservancy members…
- receive advance notice of upcoming trips and special events
- are invited to members-only trips
- vote at our annual meeting
- receive our e-newsletter
Make a gift of $35 or more to become a member:
1. Click on the Donate button below to use your credit card on PayPal’s secure website:
2. Print and complete a Hanover Conservancy donation form and send with your check to:
Hanover Conservancy, 71 Lyme Road, Hanover, NH 03755
You may choose to designate your gift for
- general support of HC’s education, advocacy, and conservation programs
- the Strategic Land Action Fund (land and easement purchases and associated costs such as appraisals, legal work, surveying, etc.)
- Mink Brook Fund (for stewardship of the Mink Brook Nature Preserve and acquisition of associated lands)
- Balch Hill Fund (for stewardship of the Balch Hill Natural Area)
- Moose Mountain Fund (for stewardship of the Mayor-Niles Forest, Tunis Brook Mill Lot, McKinley Tract, and other HC lands in Hanover’s remote montane region)
THANK YOU for your support of Hanover’s natural places.