Join the Hanover Conservancy!
For over half a century, our members have eagerly supported our land conservation and education work to protect well-loved lands and waters close to home. A private, non-profit organization, we receive no taxpayer support from the Town of Hanover. Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
GIVE – Your membership gift…
- supports conservation close to home
- helps care for the forests, waters, fields, and trails at our nature preserves
- promotes environmentally appropriate public policies
- brings experts, films, and speakers who illuminate conservation issues
- helps people discover the natural side of Hanover and hone a conservation ethic through our far-reaching, free outdoor education program
RECEIVE – Hanover Conservancy members…
- receive advance notice of upcoming trips and special events
- are invited to members-only trips
- vote at our annual meeting
- receive our monthly e-newsletter
Make a gift of $35 or more to become a member:
1. Click on the Donate button below to use your credit card on PayPal’s secure website:
2. Print and complete a Hanover Conservancy donation form and send with your check to:
Hanover Conservancy, 71 Lyme Road, Hanover, NH 03755
You may choose to designate your gift for
- general support of HC’s education, advocacy, and conservation programs
- the Strategic Land Action Fund (land and easement purchases and associated costs such as appraisals, legal work, surveying, etc.)
- Mink Brook Fund (for stewardship of the Mink Brook Nature Preserve and acquisition of associated lands)
- Balch Hill Fund (for stewardship of the Balch Hill Natural Area)
- Moose Mountain Fund (for stewardship of the Mayor-Niles Forest, Tunis Brook Mill Lot, McKinley Tract, and other HC lands in Hanover’s remote montane region)
THANK YOU for your support of Hanover’s natural places!
You can also give to the Hanover Conservancy by designating us as your Amazon Smile charity of choice!
Your shopping matters. Shop at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/02-