The Hanover Conservancy has been hard at work for over a half century to protect and improve the quality of life for those who live or work in the Hanover area. We’re grateful to these business and foundation supporters who stand behind us. Please visit their linked websites to learn more about what they do.
Want to learn about the many benefits offered to Hanover Conservancy business sponsors?
Interested in a corporate workday at one of our properties?
Contact us today!
Conservation Hero ($5000+)
Conservation Leader ($1000+)
Corporate Steward ($500-$999)
- BE Fit Physical Therapy
- Geokon LLC
- Hanover Lions Club
- JMH Wealth Management
- KLG Financial Solutions
- Ledyard National Bank
- LindeMac Real Estate, LLC
- Lyme Timber Company
- Neal Wallace Dental
- River Valley Club
- Sotheby’s International Realty
Conservation Partner ($250-$499)
- The Jack and Dorothy Byrne Foundation
- The Crowell Family Foundation
- Elizabeth Parkhill Charitable Trust
- Emily Landecker Foundation
- Hypertherm HOPE Foundation
- J.C. Kellogg Foundation Fund
- Robert William Christie, M.D. Fund of the NH Charitable Foundation
- Upper Valley Region Community Fund of the NH Charitable Foundation
- The Barrette Family Fund of the NH Charitable Foundation
- The Fraxinus Fund of the NH Charitable Foundation
- Vermont Community Foundation
|Nature Poetry Walk at Etna Library finished for the fall||September 17, 2020|
|Limited guided hikes at the future Mink Brook Community Forest||September 10, 2020|
|Hanover Votes to Fund Mink Brook Community Forest||July 8, 2020|