Join our Promise to Protect Campaign!
We need to raise:
- $425,000 for Land Conservation…to respond to strategic land and water protection opportunities.
- $300,000 for Land Stewardship… to meet our responsibility to care for our protected lands.
- $275,000 for Community Engagement… to nurture a conservation ethic in our community.
- $1,000,000 for Endowment… to ensure that our work may continue in perpetuity.
A private, non-profit organization, we receive no taxpayer support from the Town of Hanover. Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
How to Make a Gift
- One-time gift – on-line or by check
- Pledge payment gift – may be spread over 2 years
- Gift of appreciated securities or stock – please contact our office
- Gift from your donor-advised fund – please contact your fund’s custodian
- Planned gift – join our Conservation Legacy Circle
- Tribute or memorial gifts
- Matching gift – please contact your employer
- Qualified charitable distribution from your IRA
All payment information is processed securely through Stripe, or you can choose to use your PayPal account.
Print and complete a Hanover Conservancy donation form and send with your check to:
71 Lyme Road
Hanover, NH 03755