We’re disappointed to postpone our trips until we can safely get together again. Look for a new self-guided Hike of the Month in our May e-news.
If you’re headed out, please remember:
- Enjoy your companions from a distance
- Leash your dog – uncontrolled dog meetups can make things unsafe for their owners too
- If a trailhead parking is full when you arrive, have a Plan B for a trail less traveled
- Leave higher elevation and muddy trails until they’ve dried out
- The Appalachian Trail is closed for now